Jun 1, 2012

I'm Back

I am not dead.

I may have fallen off the face of the Earth but I am not dead. You would think that falling off the face of the Earth would kill someone but here I am.

I have been doing some thinking and I regret that I have not been blogging. I know that I have forgotten events and thoughts since I didn't record them down. And after our fantastic Anhder Family Reunion I really have felt the need to do some blogging.

But I am not promising anything.

All I can promise is that I will try to blog more.

Last Tuesday night my family and I went and got some family pictures. For Girl's Camp this year, the Young Women decided to offer family pictures. We volunteered to go first and let the Young Women test this (and us) out. A few leaders came along as well and we went down to this cute area with train tracks not to far from our house.

I thought the girls did extremely well. It was well worth the money and we got to keep all the pictures they took. They had some very cute ideas and of course it was just fun to be around them.



I love this pic!

This one made me laugh as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment