May 18, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Part V

Some of these songs were really easy to come by but I have found that this set has been much more difficult for me to figure out. 

Day 22 - A Song That You Listen To When You’re Sad
Overkill - Colin Hay
There are a few songs that I listen to that make me sad/reflective but I don't think there is a song that I desire to listen to when I am sad. This was a hard one to pick out but I think I have found a song that I really, really like that does make me a bit somber. I prefer the acoustic version of this song but the original Men at Work version is just as good. The guitar on the acoustic version is such fantastic.


Day 23 - A Song That You Want To Play At Your Wedding
 Another One Bites The Dust - Queen
I guess if I had to get married again, I would go for this song. Kristy and I played the Wyclef Jean version of this song at her sister's wedding and she was less than thrilled. But I would want it played at my wedding especially if I was going to get married a second time.



Day 24 - A Song That You Want To Play At Your Funeral
The Imperial Theme - John Williams

I could have chosen the same song to play at my funeral as I did for my wedding. But if I am going to go out, I want to go out in style! Since I was recently at a funeral I have put some thought into this and I think I have made the right decision.


Day 25 - A Song That Makes You Laugh
Dead Puppies - Ogden Edsl
Didja know that I won a Ms. America pageant for singing this song as my talent? Will I go to hell for laughing at this? I hope none of you are offended by this song and if you are, you really need to rethink your (lack of) sense of humor.

1 comment:

  1. I have to listen to these at home now ... especially dead puppies. Sounds intriguing! :)

    ReplyDelete