Mar 16, 2011

I Love Key Lime!

Awhile ago I blogged about how the flavor of Lime is slowly disappearing in products and being replaced by Apple flavoring but I have discovered a new Lime gum that is out of this world.


This sugar-free gum tastes just like Stewart's Key Lime soda and the flavor lasts quite a long time. If you like Key Lime pie you definitely need to track this gum down.

I have been spoiled lately with Key Lime. To celebrate Monday being Pie Day Kristy made a Key Lime pie from scratch. This was her first attempt at doing one and it came out tasty!



The meringue shrunk overnight in the fridge for some reason. The pie was sweet and tart at the same time. Mmmm... now I think I am going to polish it off. 

1 comment:

  1. Not a huge key lime fan, but that gum sounds tasty! I'll have to try and find some!

    That pie looks delish too!

    ReplyDelete