Feb 5, 2011

Upon Further Review: Superbowl!


I cannot wait for tomorrow.

This season certainly has gone by rather quickly. It seems just like it was last month when I started this column. And that was a full EIGHT weeks before the NFL season even got under way!

I originally picked the New York Jets to win the Superbowl over the Vikings. So close and yet so far!

While I am still saddened over my Jets loss to the Steelers two weeks ago, I am comforted to know that my 2nd favorite team in the NFL is playing in the big game. And not only will I be in for a good game, I have a ton of Mountain Dew and lots of snacks and goodies to take me through the pregame, game and postgame!


Pittsburgh vs Green Bay:
This should be a great game. It could go either way, it could be all defensive or we could have an offensive explosion. The biggest key to the game will be if the Steelers can slow down the Packers fast and explosive offense. I do believe that the Packers defense can match up with the Steelers offense but I am unsure how the Steelers can control the Packers offense. If the Steelers can stop the run, I think they have a good chance and I think the Packers know that. So watch for the Packers to use the pass to setup the run. It will be close and the Steelers will take an early lead but in the 3rd quarter the Packers will take the lead for good.
Winner: Green Bay Packers

And I am pretty excited to watch the trailer for the new Captain America film. Yeah, I am still a geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment