Nov 11, 2010

Remembrance Day 2010

I remember last year writing about Remembrance Day (as Veteran's Day is called in Canada) and feeling very proud about the service that my family has accomplished in serving their country.
Flander's Field

I am still proud of them as I am proud of anyone who has served their country.

I was supposed to do my usual Upon Further Review column today for the upcoming games in the NFL but it just doesn't seem right. But there is a game tonight so I will make the lone pick and finish off the rest tomorrow.

But first I would like to honor the veterans. On behalf of my family and I, we appreciate and value all of the people who have served or are currently serving in the Armed Forces. Thank you for giving and securing us our freedom. Our thoughts and prayers are with you always for a safe mission and that you may be reunited with your loved ones soon and safely.

THANK YOU!

Baltimore at Atlanta:
It's too bad that I do not have the NFL Network because I would love to see this game. Atlanta needs to prove that they are one  of the best teams in the NFC. A tight one but I see Atlanta making the statement.
Winner: Atlanta Falcons

No comments:

Post a Comment