May 22, 2010

Bottlecaps: What Would You Do?

Day 203
My stomach hurts and I didn't sleep all that much last night and I think I know the culprit.

BOTTLECAPS!
I ate a whole box of Bottlecaps last night while watching some TV. I have always loved this candy and every once in awhile I get a craving for them. So my plans for last night was to plow through a box since Kristy was gone for the evening and Logan was in bed. So I sat down and watched one of my new favorite TV shows. I was watching Primetime: What Would You Do? The show is about setting up everyday scenarios and then capturing people's reactions on camera. They have actors portray some difficult situations to see if the people around (who are not in on it) would be willing to stand up and act or mind their own business, John QuiƱones reports on their split-second and often surprising decision-making process.



The show gives me hope that there are people that are willing to stand up and do something. These people are incredibly brave and I admire all of them that do something. I don't know how I would act in some of these situations but after watching this show I will think twice and hopefully act. You can see more situations and read up on them here.

So maybe the world is not filled with people who tailgate others.

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOVE Bottlecaps... although I don't love the orange ones... they're alright, but not my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orange ones are my fave! They taste like those children's asprin.

    ReplyDelete