Jun 16, 2010

This Is It

Day 228

This may be the last blog. I am off to Girl's Camp in a few hours and I may not make it back.

For those that don't know, our church every year has all the young girls (12-18) go on a camp with some leaders (like Kristy) for a couple of days. They need a couple of fellas up there in case something goes wrong and since Kristy was going I thought I would volunteer Logan and I. There at Girl's Camp the girls... they... uh... I think they...

I have NO idea what to expect being at Girl's Camp.

Now I have been at Scout Camp and I sure this will be a completely different experience. I am used to fist fights, lots of belching and farting and general laziness with a ton of eating. And burning stuff and trying to burn others.

Is this going to happen to Logan and I? Are we going to be forced to wear a dress and wear makeup?

Am I to expect finger nail polishes, pillow fights, gossiping and talking about boys? Seriously, I have no idea what goes on up there. At least I will have Logan to back me up and we have already made a pact. I will watch his back as long as he watches mine.

We are not going very far at all, just up the canyon. I hear that the girls have some talks planned and I know we are going on a hike later that day and then play around and hopefully eat smores. The next day we are going to Bear Lake and play on the beach. But aside from that I have no clue what else is going to happen. But I did hear a rumor that pedicures are going to take place some time.

So if you don't hear from me tomorrow, I am somewhere up in Logan Canyon apparently biting off more than I can chew. Any assistance will be appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you at least go with some manly kind of toe nail paint... Who knows, you might just like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Logan! I'm glad that the two of you have taken "the Man Oath" - may your macho, male, manliness remain intact during this experience :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will love it!!! Girls camp is such a neat, spiritual experience. Hope you love it as much as I do. I think every priesthood holder should experience girls camp at least once in their life. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete