Jun 27, 2010

Worst Post Ever!

Day 239

I had a terrible unfortunate thing happen to me yesterday that has really put a damper on me. I thought about blogging about it but I am just not in the mood to do it. I am not in the mood to do anything, in fact that is just what I am in the mood to do.

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

Nothing at all!

Yes, the Simpson are that much a part of my life. Only true fans will get the picture above.

 I can even hear Comic Book Guy's voice in the background saying "Worst Post Ever!"


He looks like how I feel.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you are feeling so down and depressed, but this is certainly not a "Worst...Post...Ever" (that cracks me up because I love the way the Comic Book guy says that!) Anyway, I hope you have a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now we are all dying to know what happened. Come on, we are a blogger family, no secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still enjoyed this post... even though you think it was bad! :) Hope your day gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Stupid sexy Flanders!"

    ReplyDelete