Oct 4, 2010

Random Ramblings

Day 338

Today has finally come and I cannot tell if I am excited or if I am nervous. Either way, I have puking butterflies in my stomach because today is the Halloween Hootenanny featuring the Gruesome Twosome!


I have no idea what to expect from the show, the crowd or from the weather (it is supposed to rain). All I know if that I will have a good time. I think I prepared enough by listening to Alice Cooper non-stop this last week and I grew out my beard a little bit. All I have to do today to prepare for the show is figure out what I should wear and then put some oil in the car and pump up the tires.

I have not been running as much as I used to so I had to find something that will motivate me some. A couple of weeks ago it was the Top of Utah marathon and I have decided that I will run the 5K race next year. This will give me sufficient time to train next summer. I also checked the results and found that most of the people run the marathon or half-marathon but few run the 5K. If I had raced using my time of my pre-test run, I would have placed 17th overall and 8th in my age category.

The last few days I have been in contact with my favorite artist Alan Davis and I have been redesigning the forum for him. I am not a huge fan of web design work but at least you can see your work progress as you make changes. I had to upload a new banner that Alan designed and sent me and I had to move a ton of topics and reorder the threads. I then uploaded a new look and I had to do some tweaking. Overall I am pretty happy with how it looks. You can view it by clicking here. 


I am so lucky that I am in such close contact with my favorite comic book artist. I have to admit that I geek out when I get e-mails from him.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fun time at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about it... looks like the rain might have tapered off for you!

    ReplyDelete