Oct 15, 2010

Random Ramblings

Day 349

Ugh.

I have been feeling a bit blue these last few days. Don't get me wrong, things are still good and I still feel quite blessed but I am just a bit down in the dumps.


It must be the moon. Or it is my time of the month because I get like this once a month or so.

I have not exercised in almost two weeks and I think that has something to do with it. Today I talk a long walk over to Macey's (I took the new road they built) and it was nice to go out in the sun and be alone with my music and my thoughts. I think the fresh air did me some good although my belly still doesn't feel so great. I hope I am not coming down with something.

Tomorrow we are heading down to visit some family for a Halloween Party and I am looking forward to hanging out with Kristy's family. It is always fun to eat and catch up with everyone. And the best part is that I will have something to blog about Sunday!

And guess what I found on YouTube? I found a couple of clips of the Alice Cooper/Rob Zombie concert I just went too. Totally brings back memories.

First up is Alice Cooper's Under My Wheels.




And Rob Zombie's Dragula.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're feeling blue, but I'm glad you've got some fun things to look forward to this weekend! Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete