Dec 23, 2010

The Day After

Yesterday was a long but good day. We celebrated Logan's 8th birthday. Kristy hung birthday streamers throughout the house and all over his door so when he woke up and came out of his room, he was greeted by a bunch of streamers in the face.

He wanted crepes for breakfast which Kristy woke up early in the morning to make. He then opened his gifts from mom and I and then we waited for his friends to come over for a birthday party. They played games and ate cake and ice cream.

After the party I had to run out and do some last minute shopping and then I came home and treated everyone to dinner at Carl's Jr. Then we waited for the rest of the family to come over and wish Logan a happy birthday. It was a very nice evening but I was worn out by the end.







And we have one NFL game tonight that I need to make my pick and luckily this will be the easiest pick this season.

Carolina at Pittsburgh:
If it was any other team aside from the Panthers, I would think twice about picking them. Especially since the Steelers are playing on a short week and after a demoralizing loss. But it is the Panthers.
Winner: Pittsburgh Steelers

No comments:

Post a Comment