Apr 8, 2010

Snake-Man!

Day 158

Some days I know exactly what I want to blog about and other days it is a struggle. Today was going to be a struggle since I am still feeling kinda ill and I have no idea what I am going to blog.

But then I checked my e-mail today and I got a nice e-mail along with a cool picture and I knew exactly what I could blog about. I have a great family and a great extended family too that has always been very supportive of me.

Snake-Man!


My mom's sister Margo sent me a picture of a superhero that she drew awhile ago. When I was younger I always looked up to my Aunt Margo for her artistic abilities and I still look up to her for that. She has a real gift that she likes to share with her family and friends. One of my favorite things she did was she took a piece of wood and painted a pheasant on it and then stained it. It hung in my grandparent's home and I absolutely loved it. I must have gotten my love and knack for drawing and art from her.

I am glad that she is following my blog. There have been many wonderful things to come out of doing this blog and by reading my fellow blogger's blog. I feel that I have learned a lot and that I am closer to these people and that they know me better.

Thanks to all my readers! I appreciate your comments and e-mails. And thanks for the drawing Margo. It is awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post... I knew right away that was a piece of Aunt Margo's work!! I am very grateful for the blogging... I have really enjoyed getting to know you and Kristy and Jenn so, so much! Thanks again for the challenge! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete