Jan 4, 2010

New Year's Resolutions Part III

Day 65

This will be the last of my New Year's Resolutions, I really don't want to bite off more than I can chew.

Speaking of chewing, I am proud to report that instead of eating my usual handful of Mint Truffle and Cherry Cordial Hershey Kisses, I ate oatmeal and a banana. And that was after my first day on the Wii Fit Plus. I will not share my weight here but I was happy that I was only a couple of ounces from what I was months ago. I didn't gain as much weight as I thought I did during the holiday stuff-your-face season.

And now as I writing my blog, I am not drinking my usual soda, I am drinking some Crystal Light instead.

Speaking of keeping New Year's Resolutions, I have written a new beginning to my novel that is over 11,000 words.

Anyway, I will quit tooting my own horn. The plan is to list my status of these goals at least every two weeks. So I will wait to brag until then.

These last few resolutions are really just stuff that I would like to attempt and not necessarily complete. Meaning I want to get a start on these sometime this year.


Learn Greek. I think it would be fun to know and learn another language and with my Greek heritage I think this should be the one. Not sure how I will accomplish this one but an attempt will be made.

Practice my bass. Kristy got me a bass guitar a couple of years ago for Christmas (it actually was my bro-in-law Steve's guitar) and I have played with it but I have not made an actual attempt to learn the bass. That will change sometime this year.

Design the cover to my novel. For fun, I would like to design the logo and the art for my novel. I would eventually like to complete this but as long as I get a start on it this year, I will be satisfied.

I have some other goals but they are too boring and mundane to share here.

No comments:

Post a Comment