Jan 3, 2010

Pics of the Week: Jets, Cats and Soda!

Day 64

Late blog posting tonight. Unfortunately our church services have changed to 1:30 in the afternoon and with the Jets game on later this evening I have not had much of a chance to blog.

But first things first...


Win and we're in! If the Jets beat the Bengals we are in the playoffs.

THE JETS ACTUALLY WON!

I admit it, I am a pessimistic Jets fan. But then I think any Jets fan is pessimistic. But the Jets stormed out and killed the Bengals 37-0 and secured a Wildcard playoff spot!

And while watching the game I discovered a new favorite soda. I got Henry Weinhard's Black Cherry Creme soda in my Christmas stocking and I was saving it for a special occasion. That soda was so awesome. It had a fantastic black cherry flavor that had a hint of creme. It was like my other favorite soda, Stewart's Cherries and Creme but it had a deeper cherry flavor. I gotta go get me some more of that stuff!



One of my fellow bloggers on her blog mentioned that she loved getting funny pictures of cats. I mentioned that I had one that I loved to look at and laugh and I came across it while looking for some other pictures.


I laugh every time I see this cat laughing.

3 comments:

  1. 2 of you? crazy cat photo people. What is blogging turning into? It's gone to the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happy cat just made my day! Maybe even week! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, my time at church is now 1:30, too! It sucks, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete