Dec 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristy!

Day 33

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTY!

As you can tell, it is my wife's birthday today. We plan on celebrating by going out to dinner and to do some shopping. And of course get our usual chocolates at Alvey's.

To celebrate on the blog and in true blog fashion (meaning I stole the idea from Andrea) I am listing twelve things I love about her. Why twelve? Just to be different.


I love that Kristy is funny. That was one of the first things that attracted me to her. She has a wonderful sense of humor. Now that we have been married almost twelve years, all it takes it just a look and we both know what she is thinking. And usually it is funny.

I love that Kristy loves her family. She loves and supports her family and loves to be around them. That is important to me.

I love that Kristy loves MY family. I absolutely love that she has taken in my family. There have been times where I have been sick for my family get-togethers and she just goes by herself. She will do stuff with my sister or mom (mostly both) without me.

I love how dedicated she is. Whether it is her own business or with her work with the youth in our Church. She will do everything she can. She takes her responsibilities very seriously. Which is great, it keeps me in line. When we were first were dating she was part of USU's Cross Country team. So she is a runner and loves to run.


I love that she is active. She tries her hardest at eating right and exercising. She is quite an athlete and I love that she is willing to play sports. She can get pretty competitive too. But I find that hot.

I love that she loves the Simpsons. There are a lot of people who think the Simpsons are awful and that you shouldn't watch them. I am not like that at all. I love the Simpsons. I was a bit worried when we married that my Simpsons-watching days were over. But they are not. We can watch them anytime. For those that know us really well, we quote it ALL the time. We will hear something and it will make us both think of the Simpsons. All we have to do is make eye contact and we both know what we were thinking. It is pretty scary.

I love that she supports me no matter what. From quitting my job to collecting comics, Kristy has always supported me. She makes sure I have time to myself when I blog and write my novels. She has helped and supported me many times.


I love that she will try to like what I like. For those that know me well, you know that comics are a major point. She still won't read them like I do but she has read some comics. And she will go to any comic book movie with me, on opening night too. She is thankful that I introduced her to Hugh Jackman. And going to see concerts I want to see.

I love that she is an excellent cook. I knew this early on. But she can certainly cook. And she will try new things too! She makes the best homemade Carmel (and I am not a huge fan of Carmel) and turtles. I am quite happy that she is not one of those wives that manage to burn water.

I love that she is a good mom. She takes time to play games with Logan. She takes time to read with him. She is always complaining that she doesn't do this enough but she does.

I love that she is good with money. Now she will claim she is not but she is very good with money. She can run a tight ship when needed. I am constantly amazed how she can save and spend with coupons. I never buy anything full price anymore. I will never pay cover price for my comics now. She taught me to work hard for a good deal.

I love that she has a sweet tooth. Whether it is runs for ice cream right after we put Logan down for bed, or her making four different types of sweets for Christmas, I am one happy camper. I don't have a sweet tooth, I have a whole mouth of them! And she can make and run for treats anytime.

Okay that is twelve. But I left the last and most obvious one out. She is smoking HOT! And she keeps getting hotter. Which is sad since I am heading the wrong direction. Look at this recent picture, she just gets more and more hot!



Thanks Kristy! I love you very much.

3 comments:

  1. Awww. Happy Birthday Kristy. I know Matt will spoil you as his a fantastic guy and sounds like you both make a brilliant couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way. Kristy's blog started today.
    http://356daysofkristy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwww Thanks!

    ReplyDelete