Mar 27, 2010

Movie Marathon

Day 147

This is probably the closest thing for me taking a day off from blogging.

Kristy and Logan are down south in Salt Lake. Kristy has a Young Woman's Conference and her mom invited all the grandkids to do something Saturday afternoon. So they left last night and are not supposed to be back until late tonight.

I don't sleep good at other places especially since my body is used to being awake in the middle of the night so I decided to stay home. I was going to do some plotting for my Script Frenzy entry but instead I have decided to do a mini movie marathon. I watched three last night and I just finished watching one today.

So far the best one has been Zombieland and the worst one has been GI Joe.

Now I am off to watch District 9 and we'll see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. strangely enough I like Zombieland. It wasn't at all what I expected. It was actually pretty funny.

    I can't wait to hear what you thought about District 9. I really liked it, but that might just be my dorky si-fi side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of District 9? Daniel LOVED it but I was so grossed out at one point that I gave up watching it...

    ReplyDelete